Expert Google Search Ads Training Course
Learn the Framework Used by Google Ad Agencies to Rapidly Setup, Optimize, and Scale Google Ad Campaigns for ANY Industry
Quickly Learn What You Need to Scale Google Ad Campaign Profits With Easy-To-Follow Video Tutorials and Downloadable Resources
U.S. Based Google Ads Training by Professionals, For Professionals
Learn How to Optimize for ROI, Not Vanity Metrics
Spencer Williams – American Airlines
I would highly recommend them to any business They have many years of experience, and know exactly what they are doing.
Shawn Kemp – GoDaddy.com
They are second to none.The two best words to describe this company are HONEST and RESULTS!
Jeremy Robertson – Christian Brothers Automotive
They were able to make us more efficient and make better use of my marketing dollars. I was very impressed!
John Buckley – National Legal Research Group
Greatly improved our PPC and other digital advertising. I would certainly recommend them.
Kelly Jenkins – Whole Health
Angie Goertz – Issuer Direct
An excellent resource for digital marketing – extremely knowledgeable in Pay-per-click advertisements.
Why Use Our Google Search Ads Training?
Learn / Improve Performance Faster
Fast, straight-to-the-point walkthrough videos (inside Google or Microsoft Ad accounts) focused on scaling profits. We don’t waste hours talking about Quality Score. Follow along to quickly master Google ads and grow campaign profits within days – not weeks!
3 Simple Steps to Improve Performance
Up-To-Date Google Ads strategies for profits. Learn how our ad agency uses 3 simple steps to ensure profit for any campaign in any industry through : 1. Expert Research before launching, Advanced Setups and Tracking 3. Optimizing for long-term for profit.
Get a Proven System Used by Our Ad Agency
Created by Falcon Digital Marketing Agency, not one person that ran ads for themselves one time and teaches 10 other marketing/make money topics. We have managed over $60,000,000 in ad spend over the last 14 years. Learn all of our frameworks for PPC success.
Increased Leads by 500%
Increased Conversion Rates by 29%
Reduced Cost Per Conversion by 83%
Increased Leads by 308%
Increased Conversion Rates by 175%
Reduced Cost Per Conversion by 39%
Increased Leads by 600%
Increased Conversion Rates by 366%
Reduced Cost Per Conversion by 77%
So What’s in This Google Ads Course Anyway?
1. Expert Research & Planning Pre-Launch Strategies
Research and planning your PPC ads campaigns correctly is critical for success – with bad planning, your ad campaign is setup to fail – no matter what you do.
- How to find the most profitable keywords for any industry
- How to stay ahead of competitors – find and outperform their ads
- Avoid money wasting keywords/campaign types BEFORE launching
2. Setup Your Account for Profit – Not Wasted Budget
Learn how to structure your ad campaigns to get the most profit, cut out wasted spend, and setup faster – even for an industry you don’t know (without relying on templates that break/get out of date fast)
- Learn fast & simple setups for profit – not complex setups that take weeks
- Simple setups = fast & easy optimizing/scaling/management, no matter how many accounts you’re running
- Avoid Google’s suggestions (traps) and hacks from out-dated YouTube videos and cheap Udemy courses
- Advanced tracking setup for conversions, leads, calls, sales, and ROI from ads.
3. Advanced Optimizing That is Simple to Learn and Implement
Learn up-to-date optimization strategies for profit (conversions, CPA, conversion rate, ROAS) not Quality Score, CTR, Optimization Score and other nonsense metrics that don’t help you keep your job as a marketing professional.
- Strategies for quickly & easily scaling ROI by expanding campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords
- Strategies for quickly identifying top performers and expanding them
- Optimizing automated bidding or manual bidding or combos to control CPC and CPA when Google fails to do this.
- Optimizing at every level of performance data: campaigns, ad groups, keywords, device, location, schedule, and more
4. Microsoft Ads (Formerly Bing Ads) Training
Learn the differences between the networks and how to successfully expand to Microsoft Ads Network (Bing.com, Yahoo.com, AOL.com, DuckDuckgo.com and more.)
- How to import properly (don’t use a weekly auto-import)
- What you can do in Microsoft Ads that you can’t do in Google Ads
- Optimizing inside Microsoft Ads based on THEIR data
- Targeting options and setups unique to Microsoft Ads
5. Mastering Campaign Targeting Options
Learn which targeting methods make the most sense for profitable ads for different industries, business types, budgets, and goals.
- Expert tactics for RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads)
- Proper setup/optimizing for DSA campaigns
- Advanced local campaign Targeting/Setup/Optimizing
- How to actually make broad match keywords profitable or when to avoid them
6. Advanced Stuff for Advanced People
For marketing professionals and ad agencies, this is the expert training for professionals with as much experience as us, but could always learn something new!
- How to fix automated bidding that IS NOT doing what it’s supposed to do (has no volume, very high cpcs, no conversions, bad ROAS, etc.)
- Complex optimizing for Device, Day, Hour, City, Country, State with or without manual bidding when needed
- Properly running test campaigns and primary campaigns correctly (for testing those broad keyword ideas that “may” work for top-of-funnel targeting for large budget accounts)
- Setup and optimizing LARGE budget accounts (targeting all stages of the funnel, micro-conversions, etc.)
- Optimizing, expanding, and finding new ideas for accounts you’ve been running for years
7. Beginner Foundations
If you have no experience, that’s ok! We have extra training for getting started with Google Ads.
- Intro to Google Ads, How to Setup Account
- Intro to Campaigns, Keywords, Ads, Ad Extensions, Negative Keywords and More
- Dashboard Walkthrough – How to Navigate Google Ads
- How to Monitor the Right Metrics and Ignore Useless Ones (How to Change the Columns Inside Google Ads)
- Basic Optimization for Beginners – campaigns, keywords, ads, a/b testing ads, ad groups, etc.
8. Bonus Training
Plenty of extra bonus to cover everything you need for PPC ad success! Get our agency’s best resources for running profitable campaigns quickly and easily.
- Expert Landing Page Training
- Advanced PPC Call Tracking Software (Not Inside Google Ads)
- Google Analytics Tracking and Setup
- Our Agency Tools – Expert Ads Framework & Cheat Sheet
- Our Agency Tools – Most Used Negative Keywords: Premade List
- Our Agency Tools – Top Cities and States Lists (For Negatives Keywords)
Increased Transactions by 463%
Increased Conversion Rates by 152%
Increased Revenue by 261%
Increased Leads by 255%
Increased Conversion Rates by 82%
Reduced Cost Per Conversion by 60%
Increased Leads by 500%
Increased Conversion Rates by 535%
Reduced Cost Per Conversion by 83%
Who Made this Course?
Chris Cabaniss, Co-Founder of Falcon Digital Marketing Ad Agency.
Chris has been in the online advertising space since 2009 and is the co-founder of Falcon Digital Marketing Ad Agency. Chris has managed PPC ad accounts for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in many different industries for years. In addition, he has trained other ad agencies, in-house marketing teams, PPC professionals, and many business owners in expert PPC ad management strategies. Chris actively manages PPC accounts and puts all of the most up-to-date methods we use for our clients back into the training.
Monica Cabaniss, Co-Founder of Falcon Digital Marketing Ad Agency
Monica has been in online marketing since 2010 and is the co-founder and CEO of Falcon Digital Marketing Ad Agency. Monica has worked with nationwide franchises and enterprise-level eCommerce PPC ad accounts with global presence, as well as small to mid size local businesses in a range of industries over the years. Monica still plays an active role on managing PPC ad accounts and operations at Falcon Digital Marketing and putting real-world experience and proven strategies back into our training programs.
What People Are Saying About Us
They took the time to understand our business and our goals and had great recommendations to better our account.
Great job helping us grow our practice. We continue to get great results and a lot of new leads. We highly recommend them!
They really know their stuff when it comes to putting together advanced online marketing plans that get great results. I would definitely recommend them!
Within no time, we had our campaign up and running and optimized for results. Thank you!
Efficient Power Tech
Helped us design and implement a plan that generated true results and improvement in all areas!
We highly recommend them. Not only are they a pleasure to work with but we have been really happy with our marketing results.
They have been a great asset to the growth of my clients in PPC. They have a wide variety of expertise and experience!
Family Tree Property Solutions
They are my “go-to” for all things PPC! I’m often at a loss when it comes to the more technical aspects of online marketing, and I can always rely on their team to help fill the gaps.
Hardwood Digital Design
I refer all of my clients to them. I would highly recommend them to any company looking to improve their conversions.
I have worked with them for over a year and they really understand online marketing and what it takes to maximize your return on investment!
US Mortgage Corporation
They were very knowledgeable and produced great results for my team. I would highly recommend them.
They provided us with excellent service!
Put On The Day Apparel
Great to work with. They go out of their way to understand the message you are trying to communicate, and work with you to get your message out.
Great Company, Great Service, Great Value, Great RESULTS!
Get Everything You Need to Succeed With Google Ads:
Google Search Ads Masterclass
Here is Everything You Will Get:
Google Search Ads Masterclass Training ($2,497 Value)
Bonus #1: Our Agency Tools – Negative Keywords List ($37 Value)
Bonus #2: Our Agency Tools – Top Cities and States Lists ($27 Value)
Bonus #3: Our Agency Tools – Expert Ads Framework ($47 Value)
Bonus #4: Search Campaign Pre-Launch Checklist ($37 Value)
Over 14 Years Experience
Building Profitable Ad Campaigns
Full Course Syllabus (The Long-Version)
Masterclass – Expert Setups for Higher Profits
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Campaign Pre-Launch Optimization Checklist
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Expert Keyword Research Methods for Google Search Campaigns
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Expert Campaign Segmentation
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Expert Ad Group Segmentation
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Expert Ad Copy Strategies
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Expert Negative Keyword Strategies
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Expert Negative Keyword Strategies for Local Campaigns
Masterclass – Expert Campaign Targeting Options
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – RLSA (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads)
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Reverse Location Targeting Campaigns
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – DSA (Dynamic Search Ad) Campaigns
- Google Search – Advanced Setups – Properly Test and Optimize Broad Match Keywords
Masterclass – Expert Optimization
- Google Search – Advanced Optimizing – Campaigns
- Google Search – Advanced Optimizing – Ad Groups
- Google Search – Advanced Optimizing – Separating Top Performing Ad Groups
- Google Search – Advanced Optimizing – Keywords
- Google Search – Advanced Optimizing – Ads and A/B Testing
- Google Search – Advanced Optimizing – Expanding and Testing New Campaigns
Microsoft Ads (Formerly Bing Ads) Training
- Intro to Microsoft Bing Ads Search Network – How it Works
- How to Setup a New Microsoft Bing Ads Account
- How to Setup Microsoft Bing Ads UET Tracking Code – Conversion Tracking
- How to Import Campaigns from Google Ads to Microsoft Bing Ads
- Full Walkthrough – Setting Up a Microsoft Bing Ads Search Campaign Start to Finish
- Microsoft Bing Ads Dashboard Walkthrough – How to Navigate the System
- Microsoft Bing Ads Advanced Optimizing Strategies – What You Can’t Do In Google
- Pre-Launch Checklist
- Expert Search Remarketing – RLSA
- Expert Audience Targeting Training by Company, Industry, or Job
- Optimizing for Responsive Search Ads
- Optimizing Multimedia Ads
Google Analytics Training
- Intro to Google Analytics – How it Works
- How to Setup a New Google Analytics Account
- How to Setup Goals in Google Analytics
- How to Link to Google Ads – Import Goals, Remarketing Lists, and Site Data
- How to Enable E-Commerce Tracking and Dynamic Remarketing in Google Analytics
PPC Tools Bonus Training
- How to Use Landing Pages for Better PPC Performance
- How to Use Call Tracking for PPC – Best Call Tracking Software
- How to Create Better Ads – Best PPC Ad Tools
- How to Setup a New Google Ads Account Fast
- Intro to Google Search Campaigns and Best Practices
- Intro to Google Search Ad Groups and Best Practices
- Intro to Google Search Keywords and Best Practices
- Intro to Google Search Ad Formats and Best Practices
- Intro to Google Search Ad Extensions and Best Practices
- Expert Keyword Research Methods for Google Search Campaigns
- Full Walkthrough – Setting Up a Google Search Campaign Start to Finish
- Google Search Ads Performance Metrics – What You Need to Know to Succeed
- Google Ads Dashboard Walkthrough – How to Navigate the System
- Basic Optimizing – Google Search – Optimizing Bids and Bid Management
- Basic Optimizing – Google Search – Optimizing Campaigns
- Basic Optimizing – Google Search – Optimizing Ad Groups
- Basic Optimizing – Google Search – Optimizing Keywords
- Basic Optimizing – Google Search – Optimizing Ads and A/B Testing
Created by Award Winning Ad Agency: Falcon Digital Marketing
Our amazing team has managed over $60,000,000 in PPC ad spend for over 14 years – we are experts in the online advertising industry!
There are a lot of options for training courses for Google Search Ads. We have made ours unique in focusing on training for ROI, rather than just clicks and Quality Score. We help you find the best campaigns, ads, and keywords to boost your ROI and scale your profits. Although we are a U.S. based Google Ads training program, we have helped many companies internationally!
While our course covers advanced Google Search ads training, we do start with beginning basics for Google Ads. This way, even if you have no experience, you can learn how to run search campaigns on Google. We give you everything you need to be successful!
Expert Google Search Ads Strategies for ROI, Not Just Clicks
TO RUN A TOP PERFORMING GOOGLE SEARCH ADS CAMPAIGN, YOU NEED TO LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
Intro to Google Search Ads
Learn how Google Search ads work and how to scale your ROI Fast! Learn ad formats, A/B testing, targeting, campaign setups, top metrics and more. We focus on Google training to grow your profits fast!
Learn Microsoft Bing Ads
Full Setup Walkthroughs
How to setup successful Google Search Ad Campaigns ready to launch. We will walkthrough full setups inside the actual dashboard. Follow along to setup real working Google campaigns that grow your sales!
Best Keyword Strategies
Competitor Keyword Spying
Best Ad Strategies to Use
Google Ad Templates & Resources
Strategies for Higher ROI
Google Analytics Training
PPC Tools and Software
Best Google Search Ads Training Course
The Online Advertising Academy’s U.S. based Google Search Ads training program was designed for any level of user – beginner to expert. The course uses a combination of presentations to learn principles, and then tutorial video walkthroughs inside actual Google Search ad campaigns. This way you learn the fundamentals, and can follow along the videos to setup live campaigns.
To access the Google Search ads tutorials, you will login to our advanced online learning platform. This guides you through the video lessons where you can go at your own pace, watch from any device, save progress, download tips and resources, and re-watch the videos as much as you want.
Whether you are an expert with many years of experience, or a beginner with no experience, our Google Search Ads training guides you through many simple and complex campaign setups and techniques. This is great for DIY business owners, marketing agency professionals, or in-house marketing teams that need to level-up their Google Search skills. We can help anyone grow their profits and ROI from Google Search ads, also known as Search Engine Marketing.
Best Tutorials for Expert Google Search Ad Strategies – Watch from Anywhere
Online Google Search Ads e-Learning Platform
After you get access to your Google search course, you can login from anywhere to watch the videos, go through guides, and download PPC ad resources to help you succeed online. The program starts off with the basics, and then quickly moves into advanced, and expert Google Search Ads training. We focus specifically on ROI strategies, not just website clicks.
The course is set in a specific order, but you can jump to advanced Google Search training if you are already experienced. You don’t have to go through the Google Search lessons in the main order. We even include a quick search feature to jump to a specific Google Search Training video, so it functions like YouTube guides for Google Search Ads. This way you can go straight to a video you need, or re-watch a tutorial with the most up to date strategies for PPC. While it is a United States based Google Ads training course, the course can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Google Search Ads course for?
Our Google Search ads course is a great fit for any level of experience with online marketing. Whether you are business owners for DIY Search Ads, in-house marketing teams would like more Google Search ad training courses, or if you are marketing agencies or consultants that run marketing for clients. Also, if you are considering a new career in Google Ads Management, this can help you get expert training!
Who is this course NOT for?
Our Google Search ad course does not currently cover Facebook ads, SEO, or web design. It is strictly for Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Analytics, Remarketing Ads, and PPC Tools depending on the level of access you purchase. We have different levels of access, but they are all for PPC ads.
Is the course updated for the latest Google Ads strategies?
Yes. That is why it does not say “Google Adwords Training Course”, Google Ads changed their name years ago. We don’t teach out of date methods.
Is the course updated for Google’s New Ad Policies?
Yes. Google has made many privacy and policy updates regarding advertising – these are current in our Google Search ad tutorials and lessons.
What is Your Refund Policy?
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course for any reason, email us to process a refund. As long as it is within 30 days of your purchase of the course.
Are there any other fees for the course?
No, the one price covers access to everything listed above, there are no hidden charges to access the course. It is a 1 time fee, not monthly.
Is This the Official Google Ads Certification?
No. OnlineAdvertisingAcademy.com is a 3rd party Google training course owned by Falcon Digital Marketing LLC. We teach Google Search Ads Training, and Microsoft Ads training, but we are not owned or affiliated with Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, or Alphabet Inc.
Is This Google Skillshop or Google Academy for Ads?
No. OnlineAdvertisingAcademy.com is a 3rd party training course owned by Falcon Digital Marketing LLC. We teach Google Ads Training, and Microsoft Ads training, but we are not owned or affiliated with Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, or Alphabet Inc. This is NOT Google Skillshop, Google Ads Academy, Learn With Google, Google Garage, or other Google Search Ads Training programs for digital marketing.
Is This a Degree from a University?
No. OnlineAdvertisingAcademy.com is a 3rd party Google training course owned by Falcon Digital Marketing LLC. We are not a school or University, this is not a degree of any kind. It is advanced training for professionals.
Does This Course Cover ALL Digital Marketing?
No. We focus on Google ads, and Microsoft Bing Ads. Other platforms such as Snapchat ads, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads, Pinterest ads, or Facebook ads are not covered. Also, we do not cover non-advertising training that may fall into digital marketing, such as social media management, SEO, web design, email marketing, or marketing automation. But, we do have amazing training for Google Ads!